Hello Everyone! Thank you once again for listening to us! Today, Shawn has another "Solo Ride" episode where he tells a personal story. Shawn's family life was crashing in on what seemed to be all angles. His stress was overwhelming, about to reach his breaking point. A few keynotes of the show are:
- Coming to grips with Shawn's mother's mortality.
- Trying to find a home for Shawn's three cousins so that they don't have to be in a state run orphanage.
- How mountain biking was able to save Shawn from his own sadness, depression, and anger.
Thank you all again so much for listening. Please SUBSCRIBE and Share the podcast with a friend or family member who you think would enjoy our content too!
Don't forget about our ongoing Giveaway till May 8th. All you need to do is send us a screenshot of your subscription to Release The Adventure on your platform of choice to us on Twitter @ReleaseTheAdv.
Follow Us on Social Media:
- Twitter: @ReleaseTheAdv
- Instagram: @ReleaseTheAdventure
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: https://release-the-adventure.captivate.fm
We hoped you enjoyed today's episode of Release The Adventure.
Go Get Outside, Get Stoked, and Release YOUR Adventure!