Welcome, and thank you all for joining us today on Release The Adventure! Today, we talk about the inspiring life, and journey of Paralympic Athlete, Melissa Stockwell. Some of the highlights of the episode are:
- How Melissa's life changed forever in a single moment
- How Melissa recovered from losing her left leg, and how she had such a positive attitude despite that.
- Her journey through the Paralympics.
- What's next for Melissa, and how her non-profit Dare2Tri is helping change the lives of so many disabled athletes.
If you're interested in the resources we used for today's episode, you can read the sources here:
Thank again everyone for listening! Please share the podcast with someone who you think would enjoy it. Also, don't forget about our #giveaway. Just send us a screenshot of your subscription to @Releasetheadv on Twitter, and you could win a $20 Amazon gift card.
Follow us on Social Media:
- Twitter @Releasetheadv
- Instagram @Releasetheadventure
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org